Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Defective products and poor customer service

Giinii - Defective products and poor customer service
Update by user Apr 05, 2021

Regardless of how many times you try to call Philips the line is busy. When you message them via Facebook (the only way to reach them) they reply your issue is being forwarded to the proper person to handle it but you are never contacted by anyone.

Then just don't care.

I have since found that many people have complained about Philips products and their poor customer service and I wish I had researched it before buying one of their products. Never again.

Update by user Mar 28, 2021

After many messages. You can only communicate via Facebook, I have received several replies advising me that I would be contacted by the proper representative that could help but I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ANYONE!

This isn't the first time this has happened.

It appears they really do not care about customer service or the value of their products. Beware!

Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2021
I purchased a video photo frame made by Giinii. The frame stopped working properly after a short time. After many many emails and attempts to call the company I finally convinced them to replace the defective frame. A short after getting the replacement, I think it was a refurbished item, the frame failed again. I have once again tried to call and only get a busy signal and I have written several times, including video of the problem and as of this date I have not had the courtesy of a response. Think before you waste your money and purchase one of their products.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase one of their products because they do not stand behind them.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article