GiftCards Com Reviews

Show reviews that mention
gift order card phone email gift card favor business cards customer
Filter review

Verified Reviewer

No contact to customer service

I ordered over a $1000 worth of gift cards for my department and I am starting to get emails saying I have not received my e-gift card. I can not get through to the customer service number due to me not having a card number and I can't get a response by email or chat. All I need is for someone to contact me via email or phone and resend the missing cards.

User's recommendation: Use a site with a customer friendly platform should you have any issues.

Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

I placed an order and have not received it

Its over with. It got fix. Its over with it got fix. Its over with it got fix. Its over with it got fix.

Verified Reviewer

I still didn’t get a email

This is my second time buying a gift card. I didnt get a email both times. I emailed the personal page and it still didnt get to me. I want to know when will I get those emails ???

Verified Reviewer

No option for buyer, just for who received a gift card

I bought a gift card for my son and my daughter-in-law on Dec/14. They didn't receive a card. I try to contact a site by email and I didn't receive email back. By phone, you don't have an option for this problem, when you choose talk to representative, after that, you need to put 16 digital number of card. If I didn't receive that I will be disconnected.

User's recommendation: More option for how buy a card.

Preferred solution
just need the guy have a good customer support

Giftcard.com discounted gift cards suck

I ordered over $500 worth of discounted Homedepot gift cards at 12% off from GC.com. I received an order confirmation. Apparently I missed their "verification" call from an 800 number. No message, no text, not email requesting verification, nothing. Shortly after that I received an email that they canceled my order. Huh? I checked my GC.com account and saw I mis-entered my billing address by one digit. The cards that were canceled on my first order did not show up on their site or if they did not at 12% anymore (strange). The only cards that were available now were 11% discount. I placed that order and the website said I was BLOCKED. WTF?? I called GC.com the next morning. The rep was useless. I could not get "verified" nor could I get my order. I also emailed them. They emailed me back with some BS about how they pride themselves on their "security". Oh, good for you, you're security is so good you're losing business from a good customer. Congratulations. Ok .... so I took my $3,000 and went to another company and bought discount cards from them with no problems. I'm sure many, many people have used GC.com successfully. You may be very happy if you order from them and not have any problems. But if you miss their ONE phone call or accidentally input any of your information incorrectly, you're likely to get your order canceled and maybe even be blocked. BTW, GC.com sent a final email reply saying my complaint was "resolved". What did that mean? That they WERE NOT going to unblock me and I could never order from them. Nice resolution! Do yourself a favor, buy from another company even if it costs you a whole 1% more.

My review was for GIFTCARDS.com with an "S"...... NOT Giftcard.com or Giftcardlab.com!

I don't know how Giftcardlab.com got placed on my review.

I have never done business with them. My apologies to Giftcardlab.com.

However, my review for GiftcardS.com, their discounted gift cards, their "validation" process, what seems to be "discount switching" and their lack of customer support still stands: I would recommend you take your business to another discount gift card company.

I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad experience, but we do not sell discounted retail or eGift Cards, so you could not have placed an order for Home Depot gift cards at 12% off from GiftCard.com or GiftCardLab.com. We only sell retail and eGift Cards at face value.

If you would like someone to look into your case further, please contact our customer service supervisor, Leslie.

She is available during business hours at 1-86*-***-**** or support@***.com.

Rebecca

GiftCardLab.com

GC.com = Giftcard.com

View more comments (2)
ID
Cons
  • Stunk

Giftcards.com

Recently I ordered photo personalized prepaid credit card for my niece's birthday. I ordered in advance to have enough time to get it before actual birthday and even paid some extra (2-5 business days - company offer) to be sure it won't be any late arrivals. At the present time after 2 weeks of phone calls and useless discussions with company customer service I've missed my niece 10'th birthday and still don't have a card. Not even sure if it was created and sent to me. Horrible company! Terrible service! If you like the idea of prepaid personalized credit cards, do yourself a favor - order this gift from another seller. There are plenty of them online with better customer reviews and save your time and money!

I manage our Customer Service Team at www.GiftCards.com. I apologize that you have encountered an issue with your order and would like to investigate so that we can resolve it for you.

Could you please contact me by email or phone with additional information (invoice number) that was missing from your post? Thank youDaveDavid.Detar@***.com877-746-**** x9204

I am the manager of the Customer Service Team at www.GiftCards.com. I would like to invesigate and resolve any issue with your order but need additonal information that was missing from your post. Would you please call or email me with your invoice number? Thank you

Dave

David.Detar@***.com

877-746-**** x9204

View more comments (1)

Brands Related to GiftCards Com

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article