Gift Card Cash Machine is a ponzi scheme

Gift card cash machine is the ultimate gift card scam! They will gladly take your gift cards and ignore you! Their Info: www. Gift Card Cash Machine.com 411 Barnum Ave. Cutoff Suite #14, Unit 64 Stratford, CT, 06615 They only accept certain cards, such as Walmart, Target, Sears, etc, and claim to mail you payment once they receive your gift cards. I mailed in a bunch of gift cards (around $500) that I no longer use a month ago, and never heard back from them. All my gift cards are now zeroed out by this scam. I called and emailed multiple times, but no one ever picked up the phone or returned my emails. I searched their address and turned out to be a mailbox from a mailbox rental. Basically this is a company that is stealing from people. After reading many other experiences others have had, I now know that I'm probably in for a fight to get the money agreed upon. I am filing complaints with the FBI and the police to take them down. Take it from me - just don't bother with this site in the first place or your will get scammed big time.
ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article