Gic Total Air Conditioning And Heating Service - Coil Leak Repair Review from Thonotosassa, Florida

I hired GIC Total Air Conditioning and Heating Service 2731 W. Union St., Tampa Fl on 7/22/2014 he indicated to me there was a leak in the coil and he could block it no guaratee it would work and I needed freon. So he gave me a price for the coil. A day later my gargage of flooded with water. I called him he said he did to clear the coil mine you this was supposed to be a new one, cleaned and cleanung the drain line which he should have checked it all. With that he charge me $1800,00 plus the return to complete the work that should have been included in the installation. I was livid another $ 171.00. He was suppose to send me a guarantee he said it was in the mail year I still don't have. He was not honest about anything. I told him I would never recommend him to anyone in good conscious he had the audacity to call me last week for service. I found out today that the price he charge me was $1200 over retail.
ID
Thonotosassa, Florida
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article