Short Review on March 15, 2017

had a phone but the software was defective. i took both the old phone with the ghost armour and my new phone to ghost armour. they said it is a warranty and place the old ghost armour on the new phone. it has been a few months but there are bubbles and it is dirty, etc. forget calling customer service. it's a voicemail that doesn't return your call
Reason of review
Warranty issue

Don't waste your time or money

I listened to the presentation and I bought the whole thing...screen protector, sides and back all covering my Samsung Note II. Within a month, had to take the phone back..screen protector was not put on correctly. Yesterday, I took the phone back because the rest of the protective material (how can it protect when it won't stick to the phone) was pealing off. I was told ...for an additional $10.00 they would reinstall their inferior product. I called customer service and was told I use my phone too much. I just had my home painted and don't expect the paint to peel off, if it does, I don't plan on spending more money to have it painted again. Or better yet I was told they would ship me (if i paid for shipping) another product that I could install myself. Going back to the painting of my house... that is like being told I can pay for the paint to be shipped and I can paint it my self. I paid to have a product do what it says it would do.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Loss

Ghost Armour low quality with big promises

Ghost Armour, at NORTH SHORE MALL, Peabody, MA sells a low quality product, applied by poorly trained help. They make big promises about long-lasting phone protection, trying to up-sell you into back and side covers.... it peeled off phone in less than 2 months. They would not live up to service promises about replacement. You can get more protection from generic phone protectors bought at Walmart for $10, which have four replacement sheets, which have lasted 3 times as long. THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM !!! Also very rude about the fact that there was nothing they could do.

I totally agree with your post about this location!!! I honestly can't say much about the product, as I made them remove it before I left.

BUT I can say for their professionalism and service. They are a bunch of scams and don't live up to their word. I gave them 4 devices and the installer and I agreed verbally on a price. When I came back, he tried to charge me more than quoted.

I told him that he made a mistake, but the his buddies and co-workers showed up and started harassing me. I told them I refused to pay more than quoted. They were a bunch of jerks trying to intimidate me. 3 guys and I'm just a small girl.

In any event. I told them I was willing to pay quoted price, nothing more, which was a very minimal discrepancy ($7.50, it was the principle at this point) Or to remove the product and give me back my devices. They chose the latter. Very poor service as far as I'm concerned.

I know what I was quoted and I felt as though they would rather lose a future customer over $7.50 than to take my word for it. They were not there when he agreed to price. I am an honest consumer and I expect that from my vendors as we.

I also contacted Ghost Armor directly. :(

you are ill informed sir. ghost armor has lived up to its name for myself and quite a few others. just because you had one bad experience doesnt mean to go bad mouth a company that has done wonders for many others.

View more comments (1)
Boston, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article