GGW ONLINE - Charge Review from Alamogordo, New Mexico

I have a pending on my debit card n never gave out my info to have money taken from off my card what the f----!!

My mother paid $5.000 for starkey hearing aids. She had her hearing aids (HA) about six years and still had still could not hear well.

I tried to find something that would help I found the induction loop. I needed to find out if her (HA) had a t-coil . I called the hearing center office and they checked with starkey to see if my mother's (HA) had a t-coil and they were told yes. I bought the induction loop and went to install it and could not find find the t-coil.

I came home to email starkey and was told no, they did not have the t-coil. I wasted six days with Vicky only to be they did not have phone records of the call from the hearing center. The lady from the hearing center told Vicky she did call starkey. Thank her for telling the truth.

Vickey did tell me that we could pay $300.00 more and they would see if they could put a T-coil in them. She also said that my, 83 year old mother on a fixed income, could buy more hearing aids that have the t-coil.

This just made me feel warm and fuzzy to know such a large company cared so much. A former customer

Yes me to why yall taken my money so yall need to put my dame money back

Because I don't no any thing about this so you have 3 hours to put it back on my card or I will take it to the court and y'll will be given me double the amount back

View more comments (1)
ID
Alamogordo, New Mexico

Billed me on the day i orderd as well as the day I received

On 10/29/2012 I ordered two DVDs on line. Was billed $7.99 on 10/30/2012. Received the DVDs on 11/05/2012. My credit card was billed from same billing agent on that day for $7.94. Called settlement company,, 888-205-****, and got a woman on the phone with a very raspy voice, deep and gruff, Emily. They e-mailed me a reply when I asked to speek to a manager that I could understand. The eimail said that my credit card was only billed once not twice like I said. I DID NOT LIE. its on my bank statement, can prove that.

You were lying about yourself on the phone and there's something up here and that's not my problem it over drew twice its ebay and I wanna see you prove it and I'm getting other people in involved in this cause there's something wrong with you and this situation cause none of this is my fault and idk how your taking your money back without my permission and me knowing about it

ID
Livingston, New Jersey
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article