Mortgage Refinancing by GFA-CORP

I recently have mortgage refinance done, during closure, there was some charges which are not correct. The broker who was handling the case promised to take care of later on and I went ahead and close the transactions. When I followed up, all of the people in company kept lying all along, kept promising that money is about to be sent or sent already but never got it. I have all of the email talks with me, guess how can I use it against this company and is there any easy way to get the money. I would advise others not to refinance from this company too.
ID
#195101 Review #195101 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Fremont, California
Loss

About

Summary

GFA Group is a part of the Synergia One which is group of diverse ventures established by an entrepreneur Fred Mouawad. GFA Group includes such brands as Coffee World, New York 5th Av. Deli, Pizza Corner, Stone Fire Pizza Kitchen, Cream and Fudge, and The Donut Baker. GFA Group is a brand builder, franchisor and operator. If you are longing to become a part of serious business, GFA Group is exactly what you need. The company gives everyone an opportunity to build their business and make it profitable. Joining GFA Group provides all businessmen-beginners with great opportunities.

GFA CORP reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article