Gettle Accura DON'T BUY A USED VEHICLE FROM HERE!

July 2015 bought this used 2006 Dodge Stratus from Gettle Accura. The salesperson stated that the car was a trade-in and it was throughly checked out by their top notch mechanics for safety and everything belts, fluids, etc. were replaced as per the scheduled maintenance in the manual. I did buy it without the expensive warranty, big mistake, and "as is" another big mistake on my end. My son needed a car for work right away that is why we trusted Gettle well known in Sarasota, Fl. Spent $5,600.00 plus tax, prep., etc. so close to $6,500.00. Three weeks later, while driving on I-75 to work, the left rear wheel blew-out at 70mph. Luckily no injuries or major damage. Had it towed to mechanic, (no spare in trunk), who stated that all the tires are dry rotted and showed me the inner tire bubbles that had formed on the tires . Replaced all four cost $626.23. Gettle said nothing they would do. Two weeks later the Master cylinder and timing belt went seizing up the engine and all pistons $2,200 to fix. Gettle again said nothing they would do to fix or compensate us. My mechanic said if I did pay for the repairs that the metal pieces that flew off could cause other issues later. I sold car for scrap $150.00. So LET ALL BUYERS BEWARE OF GETTLE DON'T BUY USED VEHICLES FROM THEM.
ID
#820636 Review #820636 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Tampa, Florida
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article