Get Smokeless Now ripped me off $100.00

This company sold me a free trial of their product (E-Cigs) with no intention of it being free. When I recieved the E-Cigs I immediately found their name on the product and tried to contact them by phone and e-mail but some how their site kept kicking me offline. I finally was able to E-mail them and told them to cancel my free trial and to give me an address to return their product. I checked my account not an hour after I e-mailed them. They had debited my acct. for $100.00 dollars. THIEVES.
ID
#208072 Review #208072 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Danville, California

Getsmokelessnow.com Buyer Beware !!!

This is one of the biggest rip off scams I have seen in awhile. They start you with a starter kit for 1.95 or 9.99 depending on what site you land on that they are attached to, and trust me, there are several. The terms and conditions are tiny and long...Be sure to read all of it, as it will let you know that in 14 days you will be billed on your credit card 99.00 for the cigarette, which is a joke, since it doesn't have enough power to vape well, and runs down in no time flat...also they will be billing you 59.99 automatically every month for refill cartdridges...I sent mine back, its *** of a product, and their techniques for selling this product are shady at best...Go to DinoDirect and get the 5 volt cig kit for 36 dollars and change, and get the e liquid from Halo.com, and refill your own cartdridges...We had to cancel our Debit card and have a new one issued to get them off our backs...remember: GetSmokelessNow.com, and stay as far from them as you can...There are alot of reputable companies out there that sell quality products, and don't put you on some automatic subscription, and state the price of the product up front.

I received Sensatia just fine. Paid the $1.95.

forgot about returning the product. I lost the electronic stub and have not used but 1 canister. Now they have charged me the $99.00.

of which I have not paid. Have had the bill for bout 6 mo.now awaiting 2 b put on credit report.

:upset

#220060

I just got scammed from them also. I never even received the kit from the post office and was charged $59.95 They lied and said the package was opened and used.

That would be kind of hard when I never got it.

Has anyone considered a class action suit? I know I would be willing.

#219696

They got me too. Blew past my credit limit when the surprise 99.00 was taken out.

No customer service "available" and now have been in a battle since October. Don't know how long it will take to get this straightened out.

I got ripped off too!!! I bought this for my husband.

found a better brand. Have tried to cancel, but cannot get through on the telephone. you cannot get an e-mail to them through the "getsmokelessnow" site. I went to the bank and changed my account and my debt card.

The bank is taking action. I had the 9.95 trial pak.

They then charged 99.95 and two additional charges of 39.95 before I could get the changes made. I am going to the television stations in Sacramento if I do not get my money back, or maybe I'll just do it anyway to save more people from getting ripped off.

I've had the same problem with them. Had them blocked at my bank, but was told they can use a different name and keep charging. We'll see.

#209511

I am having the same problem w/ this company. I'm sending the refill filters back & I cancelled my credit card. Thank you to who ever posted this site!

#209016

You somehow got my credit card number and keep sending refill kits....I DO NOT SMOKE so Please quit sending me your product. If this happens again I will change my credit card number

#207808

getsmokelessnow.com has a new scam going now under a new web site directecig.com same scam new name read the terms and conditions carefully to see how you will be ripped off.

#207351

fell for scam i am also going to report to attorney general i am so so upset stay far away from esmokless inc and get smokless now 187******** voicemail is still unavailable

#203969

the e-mail site under terms and conditions to receive a returned items # doesn't get a response either.

returns@***.com

View more comments (14)
ID
#202892 Review #202892 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Wilmington, Delaware
Loss

About

Summary

Getsmokelessnow is a company that offers to smokers an ability to give up their smoking habit. Company offers usage of electronic cigarettes that replace usual ones and are safe for other people and environment. Getsmokelessnow has a full range of necessary products including starter kit, eCig with atomizer and mouthpiece, electronic rechargeable battery, 6 flavor cartridge refills, exclusive pack with built-in wall charger. Getsmokelessnow claims customers will be able to save $2500+ per year. Electronic cigarettes don`t leave any smell on clothes and around you; they create smoking effect but you don`t inhale tar or ash. According to company`s advertisement, eCig are much healthier to usual cigarettes.

GetSmokeLessNow reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article