Verified Buyer

GetCoolHub Com - *** Quality - Image 2
GetCoolHub Com - *** Quality - Image 3
GetCoolHub Com - *** Quality - Image 4
GetCoolHub Com - *** Quality - Image 5

My Husband Brought me a Denver Broncos Coat for a Christmas Present, I didn't get the coat until after Christmas, it was Delivered on January 14,2023. I had the coat for almost 2 Weeks, and the left pocket of the coat started shedding, and the right pocket stitching is coming loose, I wrote an email to the company as well as sent pictures, this Lady named Linda, she said she would get ahold of the company and see what they want to do, well that was on February 13th.

And I've still yet to hear back from her. Now the inside lining is starting to rip, so I emailed Linda again and told her about the lining ripping and sent her that picture. I also told her my husband paid over $70.00 for the coat for it to be falling apart like this and that I would NEVER buy anything else from them.

Linda told my Husband that the best thing she could do is give us 15 Percent off of our next order??? Are you kidding we are NOT buying anything else from them and suggest that no one else does either.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article