Verified Reviewer

They take whatever amount they want for the rent without even any notifications. The latest usual amount is $620 monthly this time they took out $650

They keep doing this every now and then and I never get notified. This is serious b*****. I want a refund I want that $30 back immediately. Also I want to backtrack since they first started and get my money back to whatever amount extra amount they charge me. Finally I want my monthly rent to be reduced. They have some freaking nerve.

User's recommendation: Keep a close eye on your bank account and pay them manually.

ID
Gatineau, Quebec

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Property management companies: What do they do? How much do they charge? Do you need one? Find answers in an interview with Colby Hager, a real estate investor, and expert who share his experience with property management companies.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article