Verified Reviewer

Repair

Update by user Nov 30, 2020

Gerber is a five star company. After reaching out to them they were quick to replace defective knives.

Customer service did a great job and restored my faith. Thank you Gerber

Original review posted by user Oct 30, 2020
Spent good money on your multiplier and as you can see it broke. When back to home cheapo and bought another and it broke also. I tried calling about this but youre using the Covid excuse and not taking any calls. I was planning on purchasing two of your new cleavers for Christmas however thats on hold as long as your phones are on hold. Thanx for nothing.

User's recommendation: Buy Benchmade or Spyderco.

ID
Product
Gerber Gear Pliers
Pros
  • Stand by their products
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Junior Reviewer

Lifetime Warranty ?

I bought the Gerber "Legend- Multi-Plier 800W" Because it was the Best of the Best. Plus the "Lifetime Warranty". I had it for several years now and the piece that keeps the pliers from collapsing wile using it as pliers, Broke. I went on Gerbers web site, http://www.gerbergear.com/Meet-Gerber/Support/Warr Requested an RMA number for warranty repair. But have not heard a thing from Gerber. it has been over four months since I made the request. My original purchase price of the tool was $79. a few years ago. Now the price is up to $103.99 from a dealer on eBay. But I think Gerber should honor their "Lifetime Warranty". But I guess they don't!!!
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article