Georgia Screens Custom Porch Screen - Manufactured poorly and vendor won't make it right

If I could give this company a 0, I would. We ordered custom screens for our screened in porch by GA Screens via our contractor. When they arrived, my husband refused to sign because the quality was so poor. The screens were attached so loosely to the cheap tin frames that they sagged worse than an old ladies stockings. About an 18 inch sag.They left the product anyway, even though we asked them to take it back. Called Andrew, the manager and he said he stands by his product without even looking at them. He would not even send someone out to look at them and did not want to see a picture because he knows for a fact that every piece of screen sold by their company has no issues and is manufactured perfectly. I posted one pic here so you can make a determination. Run, don't walk away from this company. He told me not to call him anymore and to deal directly with my contractor. I tried to give him a chance and he chose not to take it. :(
ID
Marietta, Georgia
Product
Georgia Screen Products Porch Screen Net
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Refusal to make it right
  • Product quality
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article