Genuinemails is a scam too!!!

I wanted to let you all know about Genuine mails ( www.genuinemails.com ) This company is horrible. They offer things that are way too good to be true, but tempting enough to give a try. I signed up in April because I needed some extra money. I Upgraded my account so that I could get my money a little faster which cost $ 166.00 and they didn't have any problems contacting me through email to get the money from me. They also had no problem taking the money. In may, I never received my money, but they deducted the $5,000.00 from my earnings like they were gonna pay me. Months have gone by and they won't return my emails or my money. I have requested a pay out 2 more times since and then and I still have not received any money, but again, they took $ 5,000.00 out of my earnings every time I requested a payout. These people are irritating and scamming people all over the web. If you see a sign up offer, ignore it. I have earned money and wasted time, and now I am doing what I can to stop this from happening more. Especially since I convinced a few of my good friends to sign up too. They won't pay you, but they will take money from you in a heartbeat.

:p

MY ACCOUNT WAS AT PAYOUT OF 50 THOUSAND DOLLAR IN DECEMBER 2010,AS OF SEPTEMBER 2011 IM STILL WAITING FOR MY MONEY, ALOT OF TIME WASTED.THEY ARE DEFINATELY A BIG SCAM :cry

Same here

But how can they be stopped from harming other people

I'll do anything to stop them

They have completely suspended their account now!!!

Totally agree!

I was thinking of 'upgrading' then my account was 'Suspended' without notice. Sent an e-mail we'll see if I get a reply.

~ Kelly

its really scam plzzz dont signup

they r really a fraud or somthing else

#195160

Exact same thing with me. I joined and upgraded in March and still to this date (Sept 27) , absolutely no pay out!!

Horrible and still can not believe that site is up! Same as Ocean Mails....they donèt intend to make a single pay out!

View more comments (7)
ID
#195994 Review #195994 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Loss

About

Summary

Sophisticated tracking solutions that help you track your ad inventory. Affordable ... Place either small banner ad or text links here. Don't have your FREE ...

Genuinemails reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article