Verified Reviewer

Warranty company for Home Depot roof job

I need service on my roof. Put a claim in on 9/21/20 and no one has reached out to come and look at my roof. Genpact will not answer there phone or return a call.

User's recommendation: I have no recommendation.

ID
Pros
  • 000
Cons
  • Do not answer phone or return calls
  • Do not come for service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

T-Shirt were not correctly embroided by Consortium Gifts.

I bought a 1000 T-Shirts for my company employees on 24/10/2012 of POLO Branded T-Shirts with embroidery from Consortium Gifts they were dirty and the embroidery was messing up totally. After almost 25 emails and calls, I still don't have any answers and my event was totally spoiled Consortium Gifts ignores my emails and calls,I even asked them to repair them and send it back still there is no response "A pathetic service and delivery, Really - why don't they just give me my money back and let's forget this terrible experience. I also had a word with their sales peoples "Saurav" "Anubhav" when ever i called them they use to tell "I will fix this up Beleive me " But that was of no use and help lastly we had to donate them to a NGO. So Unprofessional and pathetic service I had not seen ever in my life.

HI,

I am sorry to say but this above situation is a planted story. We never received any such order from Genpact and in fact have excellent relations with the Genpact.

Neither Anubhav nor Sourabh handle this account, at our company we have a clear escalation matrix where rarely does a situation even go beyond the assistant manager marketing or the marketing head and a situation like this would have gone straight to the General Manager and even the Managing Director.

As I personally handle this account and have gone through all the purchase orders I find this comment to be malicious and posted with an intent to harm the perfect reputation that Consortium Gifts enjoys in the country today.

I would request you to share the complete details of the person who posted this fake story and also remove this post as it tarnishes our image and the goodwill we enjoy with 300+ customers in the Delhi NCR alone.

Best regards,

Vikrant Kaushal Marketing Head

:cry lodge a police complain.

View more comments (1)
ID
Delhi, Delhi

About

Genpact Terms of Service
Powered by AI, Genpact's' digital platform is transforming what's possible across industries. Choose from Company's portfolio of powerful products to accelerate transformation. Discover how Genpact's deep domain knowledge helps reimagine key processes and customer experiences. Build a next-generation finance function and become a strategic business partner. Bring the power of digital at the macro and micro level of every element of The Customer's process. Hear from industry experts and thought leaders for insights on how to realize potential. See how Genpact's' teams are creating bold breakthroughs for Company's clients, partners, and communities. Genpact provides its service to The User subject to the following agreement laying down the Terms and Conditions of Use ("Agreement"), which may be updated by Website from time to time. By accessing, browsing, or using Genpact.com The Client of Genpact acknowledge that The User of Website have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by the terms of this Agreement, which shall take effect immediately on The Customer's first use of Genpact.com.
To read more: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/terms-conditions
Genpact Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/privacy
Genpact Pros and Cons

Pros: 000

Cons: Do not come for service, Do not answer phone or return calls

Summary

Genpact has been on the market since 1997. It was started as a business unit within General Electric. Genpact became independent in 2005. The company specializes in transforming and running business processes and operations. The company offers a wide variety of solutions. Those include Aftermarket Services, Legal Services, Analytics and Research, Engineering Services, Finance and Accounting. The provided solution options also include Human Resource Services, Indirect Source to Pay, IT Infrastructure Services, Collections, and Media Services, etc. The company operates in 24 countries of the world.

Genpact reviews and complaints

Genpact is ranked 1165 out of 3299 in E-commerce category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article