Israa Nss
map-marker Fordyce, Arkansas

Noone responded and I only have 3 days. I was told that this company would handle everything that I needed to do nothing.

They need information about my case. I received a letter saying they need this information by Dec 30. My case worker Tracey Johnson off until next year. My case will be closed by then. 7 months of sending information and no progress.

Assured Annuity/ Genex Capital Misprepresents BBB Rating!

This is what Assured Annnuities represents is true "Since registration with the Better Business Bureau in 2008, we have always maintained the highest A+ rating with zero complaints". It is a bald faced lie. Assured Annuity is part of Genex Capital according to the website. Currently Genex Capital is not rated A+. In fact Genex Capital Corporation has no Better Business Bureau rating. They are not even accredited. How can a company that says that its principal is a lawyer make such a lie? How am I supposed to trust a company that blows more smoke in this regard than Mount Vesuvius, Marcellus Wallace, Chief Wild Eagle and the whole Hakowi tribe? Even this elusive guy Michael Davis would never do that. Come to think of it he wouldn't do it because he has no BBB rating either. He'd leave his phone number 561-512-****
Loss:
Cons:
  • Blatant lie about bbb rating
Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Just correct the falsehood

Guest

i WAS THINKING ABOUT DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY BUT NOW I AM SISPICIOUS

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2387693

"Thank you or your comment." I was thinking about doing business with this company. I am a little bit skeptical.

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article