Genesis Ibogaine Center

Genesis Ibogaine Center
Really Nice. This is great healthcare treatment in the world. Because of Brand in healthcare in USA. Now Days there are lot of treatment centers in the world they have to promise for better cure for you. But it is not true. So you have to check and confirm at online or contact. But in Genesis Ibogaine Center, Welcome to Genesis Ibogaine Therapy Treatment Clinics Center in Mexico. They provide effective medication therapy for the treatment of Cocaine, Heroin, Alcohol in USA. At here you can 100% satisfaction with high level professional in Centers. He will Cooperate very well our patients and also give best suggestion how to cure yourself in long time.
ID
Pros
  • World class healthcare center
Reason of review
Good customer service

Genesis Ibogaine Center Mexico

Genesis Ibogaine Center Mexico
From a very long time i have struggling with the drug and alcohol problem...........i still remember that day when my day starts with drugs and ends with drugs. I was using all type of drug cocaine, alcohol, *** LSD etc. Money was never an issue for me because my family is wealthy. I used to live in house(alone) one day i took the drug way too much in my heart i knew that i am doing that too much but somehow i kept doing that. I wake up after two days in the hospital. Then my mother knew that i am drug abuser then i promised it to myself that i will never do drugs and she took me to genesis ibogaine center. The center that changed my life genesis ibogaine center has an exotic view and very positive atmosphere staff is also very good although craving for drug was still coming. Then the doctor decided to choose some different technique which was very helpful in rising above drugs. Today i am writing this review about genesis because i have completed 1 year and i will always be thankful to my family and genesis center .
ID
Reason of review
Good customer service

About

Genesis Ibogaine Center Pros and Cons

Pros: World class healthcare center

Summary

Genesis Ibogaine Center is a medical facility offering Ibogaie treatment based on individual needs of patients. The center has 2 locations in Baja Mexico and Rosarito Beach. Tony Avaian is a Managing Director of Genesis Ibogaine Center. The addicted and patients requiring urgent treatment can apply for loans up to $35 000 at 6.73%. Using natural healing power of the plant, skilled associates of Genesis Center help patients reduce cravings fighting one or several addictions with a minimal disturbance of their daily lives. Genesis Ibogaine Center is a partner of Team Fox, an organization conducting Parkinson’s research projects.

Genesis Ibogaine Center reviews and complaints

Genesis Ibogaine Center is ranked 48 out of 2228 in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article