To tell of the service I have received

Cameron was the tech that serviced my generator. He was very cordial and informative. He arrived when he said he would. He went right to work and left the area like he found it.

User's recommendation: I have already recommended the service to my friends.

Port Neches, Texas

Installers left hole in ground where gas line was connected and disconnected one of my wires for my bathroom at the fuse box.

Money grubbing Generator Supercenter only cares about getting their money and don't care about the quality of the installation. I had to sign a disclaimer that prevents them from taking ownership if they break or damage something during the install. I had to sign it to complete the deal. Of course they don't tell you that this is in the fine print of the contract.

User's recommendation: Use a different company. Make sure they are upfront with everything.

Humble, Texas

Resolved: Extremely Poor Communication

Update by user Aug 08, 2021

Finally took care of issue. However, Don't expect to get calls returned promptly..

Original review posted by user Jul 09, 2021
I had them install a whole House generator with a whole house surge suppressor and recently I had 9 circuit breakers trip all at once. Surge suppressor clearly not doing it's job so I called their office. Person I need to talk to is never in the office and they wont give out his cell phone number. So I decided to schedule a service call and they never showed up. Called them again and they seemed confused since apparently they never actually scheduled a service call. call. company.mmmmmm

User's recommendation: Stay away from this company. Stay away from this company.

Resolved
Fort Myers, Florida
Pros
  • Price was ok
Cons
  • Extremely bad communication
  • Dont use licensed electricians
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

Almost half a year and no generator

One day after closing on my house during the first week of October 2020, I signed a contract and placed a down payment of $8,000.00 to have a 24kw generator installed and as well as a service plan. The Director of Sales (Juli Whitman) explained it would be 13-15 weeks due to the increase in business following the storm season. Twenty (20) weeks later I am told they are still behind and there is supposedly a large generator shipment arriving and maybe one could be mine. During the preceding 20 weeks absolutely no action on the part of generator Supercenter - other than a young woman calling on four occasions to tell me the same, "Your project has been turned over to a project manager and 'they' will be reaching out to you soon to make installation arrangements." This young lady is unable to answer even the most basic question, like, "Who is the project manager assigned?" I spent the winter storm freezing in my home with limited mobility due to a recent back surgery. Multiple calls go unanswered and if you're able to actually reach someone you'll be given the song and dance of how busy they are completing a multitude of installations (except yours) and a fabled story of a huge shipment arriving soon and maybe...just maybe; yours might be in that shipment. More likely you will leave message after message that are never returned, and you'll never hear from anyone unless you spend a lot of your time calling them, repeatedly. Waiting almost half a year for installation service is absurd!

User's recommendation: AVOID this business. Better service can be had through a master electrician.

Tomball, Texas
Product
Generac Power Systems Generator
Loss
Preferred solution
I want Generator Supercenter to complete the installation - IMMEDIATELY - with a reduction of the overall remaining balance and cover the cost of the service / maintenance agreement.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article