General Com Customer Care Review from Baltimore, Maryland

I went on line to General.com Filled all the spaces. After, I get a call from General spoke lady. She says my name, and says I will get you a. Nationwide Server. I told her , Wait!!! I did not contact nationwide insurance? My fricken form was 100% the general, why would I want to Talk to a nationwide man. I told the *** lady, no no, get me a general Agent, she said sorry? And cut my OFF. The General is a *** and the people that work for that worthless company. It is not REAL !!!!!! On tv! They don't transfer you over to another insurance company. They show a guy and a lady getting a price! Smile and happy! Why would anybody be happy to get screwed by a company That never was. Or never will be REAL??
ID
Baltimore, Maryland
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Insurance Expert Talks

Insurance Claims Tips: What Red Flags to Watch Out

Apr 23, 2021

How to file an insurance claim? Why do you need a public adjuster? Vince Perri, CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate, shares his best tips about insurance claims. Find out how to deal with complex residential insurance claims and commercial losses.

Read full article
Vince Perri
Vince Perri

Vince Perri is a Expert Claims Adjuster and CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate. He has over 14 years of experience in handling large commercial losses and complex residential insurance claims.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article