IP Address

I do not understand what additional information you need from me in order for you to post my pissed off complaint. please explain. thanks
ID
Naperville, Illinois
Product
Ford Truck

Loyal Customer NOT Loyal Dealership

Dealership Gene Evans Ford- I carry my Ford Explorer in for a oil change, and to find out why the ABS light was on. I ask the service person to please let me know before making any charges whatsoever. I left my suv he was to call to advise as to what needed to be done. He called to say ABS needed a sensor and cost of $440.00, I said do not repair. He told me it cost $94.00 to find this out, because of some machine had to be used. But this was only after I said no to the repair. I have purchased 2 new suv's from Gene Evans, and they have serviced 3. I will never buy another ford,or go for service again.

I feel since I was concerned about unnecessary charges, or charges that I did not want to pay

I asked for a courtesy call before placing any charges to my bill other than the oil change charge. Beside being a loyal customer should mean something in this economy, obviously not.

I feel as though each time I carry my car for an oil change the service person w/charge me for something else regardless.

ID
#191873 Review #191873 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Stone Mountain, Georgia

About

Summary

Gene Evans Ford is located in Atlanta and offers new and used vehicles manufactured by Ford. The company gives clients a possibility of choosing a vehicle in the online regime by pointing out a desirable color, price and model type. There is a function of online compare implemented by Gene Evans Ford and some specials where model under $10000 are represented. Those who would like to make a purchase in credit can apply for checking of this opportunity and use a payment calculator. Extended warranty and insurance protection are also provided for the vehicle owner by this company. In addition to this, service appointment cab be scheduled at any comfortable time. Besides, separate parts and details are represented by Gene Evans Ford in the shop and in the online store.

Gene Evans Ford reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article