Heart breaking

Gems Service Labs - Heart breaking
Gems Service Labs - Heart breaking
As I sit here and watch my young Hunters Gem Lab die, I think back to all of the health issues this dear sweet animal has had to deal with in her short life. She arrived with Guardia & fleas, and a good amount of scaring from under her arm to her mouth & ear. Pamela Blaine never gave us the promised papers or health info, so treating was not as easy as it could have been. The Giardia was so bad we treated for a year. Luckily our other dogs didn’t get it. Found out one week ago she is riddled with lung cancer & arthritis. We were told she had 4 months We originally took her to the vet because she started to cry. It was a fluke to find cancer in the X-ray of her spine. Today she is slipping and falling and that is neurological. I don’t want her to hurt herself, or suffer, so we will have her put down in about an hour. We love our dog. One daughter made arrangements to fly in from San Fran, just to say goodbye. Unfortunately her flight isn’t for a few days. My other daughter & family live in Europe & want to FaceTime when our sweet dog goes. We have all loved her so much. Doesn’t Pamela Baine realize the crushed & broken hearts she is contributing to? That she uses God’s name in her advertisement makes me ill. I’m sure God will take care of her.

If you read what I wrote, you know we were putting g her down in an hour.Yep, it’s a dog. She was part of our family.

It's a dog! Appears to be rather sick and in probable pain. Put her down asap.

@Machele

If you’d read to the bottom you’d have seen we were 1hr away from having her put down.

You’ll be extactic to know she is gone.

You can’t be a dog lover-so why are you reading/commenting?

View more comments (2)
ID
#1119127 Review #1119127 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Riverside, California
Product
Gems Service Labs Labrador Retriever Dog
Reason of review
Selling sick dogs with heredity issues.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article