Other Product Review

Have to agree with the first review and I am glad I found the review before going forward with Jeff Geist at Geist Flooring. Jeff had the same rude attitude on the phone with me when asking questions about options. Treating people with rude and demeaning attitudes only spells one thing... you are about to be taken for a ride and made to feel it is your fault if he does a bad job.
ID
#820921 Review #820921 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Denver, Colorado
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Geist Flooring: Rude, Very bad flooring installation

Geist Flooring has 2 different aspects: Tiling and Wood Flooring installation. The tiling man is great; on the other hand the wood flooring man, Jeff Geist, is rude, arrogant and the work was terrible. We found pits in the wood flooring and cracks in a few pieces. On top of that he was rude to my husband and acted like we were doing him a favor. We paid $3,900 dollars for poor work. Never again will we use these people. It's unfortunate because Jim Lallo who does the bathroom tiling, is amazing... My husband is so upset that he will not use Jim any longer, because some of the money would go Geist Flooring. Buyer beware!

I too would have to disagree. Jeff Geist and his crew have done 5 different jobs for myself and family.

Floors, stairs and tile all look wonderful.

The crew was prompt, polite and a pleasure to do business with. I will continue to do business with them and recommend them to all friends and family.

I have to disagree with this review of Geist Flooring. I just moved into my home, and had the entire home done in hardwood.

Jeff Geist and his crew were very polite,professional and did an excellent job. I would never hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

View more comments (1)
ID
Broomfield, Colorado
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article