New pcp

I have been trying to get a PCP near my house I've called every clinic and you can get a video, with a 3 month wait, and in person with a 6 month wait, I want a in person for my first visit so I get to see my new pcp in October, wondering if I should switch.

User's recommendation: Lift the covid shot mandate and hire staff.

Hazleton, Pennsylvania
Pros
  • Close to home
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Need to speak with my Dr. Office.

Unable to contact my Dr. office directly. Must go through a call center and speak with inexperienced people. Do not get a call back from My Dr.

User's recommendation: Eliminate the call center and allow pt. to contact the Dr. Office directly or give the call center staff the ability to transfer a call directly to the office.

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Preferred solution
I want to be able to talk directly to my Dr. office.

GHS dropped our family doctor. We only had 3 weeks notice. Finally they granted us a Three month continues care. But, it doesn’t cover prescriptions, test, X-rays, etc.

My husband and I are left without the PCP that weve had for many years. With very little notice, Geisinger dropped her practice. Now, I call doctors who request all my records prior to accepting me as a patient. With so little assured count on items, my doctor knows all the ins and outs of my care and my history Beauracracy doesnt give a damn and Im left high and dry CV without the security Ive come to depend on.

User's recommendation: Don’t have any right now.

Kingston, Pennsylvania

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article