Geeomotayo Cargo Reviews

Show reviews that mention
nigeria integrity laptop companies geeomotayo theft people items compensation service
Filter review

Verified Reviewer

Rubbish, avoid, do not use

Geeomotayo Cargo - Rubbish, avoid, do not use
Unprofessional company that damaged items and steal items and dont pay you back. Dara and Gbenga both useless

User's recommendation: Do not use.

Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

BEST CARGO COMPANY TO NIGERIA

It's surprising that a very reputable, trustworthy, efficient and reliable cargo company like Geeomotayo Company ltd is being run down by some miscreants to defame it's integrity. I have been using their services for all my shipping to Nigeria since 5 yrs now and have never encountered or experienced any form of theft or missing goods at all. My goods gets to it's destination intact and within the number of days they promised. More people have been introduced to them and they have been thanking me each time afterwards. I will recommend them anytime and any day....their services are impeccable and simply the best.
Grays, England
Geeomotayo Cargo Delivery Service
Pros
  • Best cargo company to nigeria
  • Company with high integrity
  • Trustworthy and fast delivery
Reason of review
Good customer service

WORST COMPANY EVER!!!

Geeomotayo Cargo - WORST COMPANY EVER!!!
My advice to anyone wanting to deal with this company is to run away! Let my experience be a warning - my dealings with this horrible company is my first experience of ever shipping things down from the UK to Nigeria and, as you can see from the pictures attached, ALL my jewellery were stolen! Jewellery that had been gathered during my (approx.) 10 years stay in the UK as a student. Even worse, the owner kept saying he will investigate and call me back - but he never did! I called him every time for those updates that never came! I thank God for this experience as it was an eye opener into how Nigerian companies such as this treat people who are completely powerless about how their items are stolen. God bless the owner and everyone involved in the theft.

Dear poster, we are sorry about your experience with our company especially being a first time Customer..

However we would like to highlight some few points below:

When you requested your pick up on our website, we asked for information about the contents of intended goods to be carried or shipped which you never mentioned the jewelries you mentioning now or such instead, what you filled/mentioned was "various" and and we regret on this occasion that we did not follow our due process of checking/verifying every contents as described/carried by a customer.

Your consignment may be among the ones Customs and other agencies has thoroughly examined by opening and as it is the duty of the Nigerian Customs service and other agencies to fully examine all goods and randomly open some consignments coming into the country and we do not have any powers or means to stop them from doing their jobs, some loss/claims and blames could be associated to them especially if it were some greedy miscreants that performed the operation.

We notified you that your goods were ready for delivery on the 12th Oct 2016 and full payment due as you were still in outstanding of the full freight amount, you didn't make any payment till 03 Dec 2016 after when we then delivered. You were informed that the goods would be moved to a storage handled by a third party company and demurrage charges of N2,500 per day from 17th Oct will be applicable which amounted to a total of N117,500 for 47 days. Although we waived this storage charges in the end and paid from our own purse.

Allowing your goods to stay beyond necessary for more than 47 days in the storage handled by a third party may not have helped equally in this matter.

So, in the light of all the above circumstances , it would be apparent that it's unclear as to where things went wrong. But We will however like to make it categorically and boldly clear that we are not thieves and do not steal people's belongings. Infact, a number of other customers has got testimonies about us on other independent review company: https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/geeomotayo-company-limited Delivery/cargo Service providers are prey to unfortunate occurrences and victimisation by certain circumstances and we are not an exception not even DHL, UPS and their likes..

We have however decided to offer compensation if you come forward in a reasonable manner and not in form of defamatory accusations to dent our image and integrity built over the years. We are committed to delivering the best to our customers at all times.

Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Full refund

Resolution with Geeomotayo

UPDATE - EARLIER I POSTED A REVIEW COMPLAINING ABOUT MY LAPTOP THAT GOT MISSING USING GEEOMOTAYO DELIVERY TO NIGERIA. THIS MATTER BETWEEN ME AND GEEOMOTAYO COMPANY REGARDING MY MISSING LAPTOP HAS BEEN DISCUSSED BY GEEOMOTAYO AND MYSELF. THE MANAGER HAS MADE REMUNERATIONS FOR MY LOSS. THIS MATTER HAS NOW BEEN RESOLVED BETWEEN US. AND NOW IT IS A SETTLED MATTER; I KNOW NOW THAT IT IS IMPORTANT TO KEEP OPEN LINES OF COMMUNICATION WITH THE COMPANY INVOLVED IN THE DISPUTE. I WISH ALL OTHER COMPLAINANTS THE BEST AS THEY SEEK TO RESOLVE THEIR DISPUTES WITH OTHER COMPANIES BECAUSE THIS IS THE WAY FORWARD.
ID

Lost/Stole my brand new laptop

Update by user Mar 07, 2014

UPDATE - THIS MATTER HAS BEEN DISCUSSED BY GEEOMOTAYO AND MYSELF. THE MANAGER HAS MADE REMUNERATIONS FOR MY LOSS. THIS MATTER HAS NOW BEEN RESOLVED BETWEEN US.

Original review posted by user Jan 14, 2012
I paid Geeomotayo Conglomerate Ltd for a consignment to be delivered to Nigeria. The package included a brand new laptop which I put on the inventory. After passing my package to a third party and having it delivered three days behind schedule, the package was finally delivered with the laptop missing. I complained but the company carried out a sham of an investigation and had nothing in place by way of compensation or remuneration!!! They claimed the recipient might have been lying...but they couldn't show - as is their responsibility - that the package was not tampered with en route and was delivered with full integrity. The service was dismal and cost me a lot of money...Use the company at your peril!!!!

Wish I had seen this before using them.they are very very horrible. Dont look away,run away from this company as your bound to waste your money and your goods delivered damaged or incomplete.

I gave Geeomotayo conglomerate ltd the sum of £2050 to partner with the company after collecting my money Gbenga omotayo started behaving funny. This Gbenga omotayo of a guy is never to be trusted he ruins his cargo company alone.

People please don't trust him. MIRIAN

Happy new year.

My name Vivian ! I saw your profile today and became inter​ested to write to you today,

I Feel we shall make a better intro​duction in our next commu​nication. I want to make a good frien​dship with you,

If you accept my interest feel free to write me back with this email address (Vivia​na4Single at y a h o o.com) so that i can reply you with my pictures

View more comments (2)
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article