Gear Model Management - Review in Advertising category from Sydney, New South Wales

IVO TETTAMANTI was the saving grace of the company! True...he has a lot of charm and class, which is more than can be sad about Dragan Dimovski!!! Ivo is also a total pro though, thanks to him I work internationally and have just returned from Milan. He thought me everything I know with so very much kindness and patience. Unfortunately Ivo realised what a Cheat Dragan turned out to be early on...and got out luckily. So for all of you blaming Ivo for your lack of success in the industry....Don't! You mustn't have what it takes girls and boys! Haha Ivo started many international careers in HIGH fashion for Aussie models like me and his wisdom and insights are very valuable, unlike Dragan's C-Grade, newcomer advice. Ivo you're a Leg I owe you all. Eternal thanks

Who wrote this comment?

It's a bit hard to believe when it's posted anonymously.

@PissedConsumer928748

yep yep yep

View more comments (1)
ID
Sydney, New South Wales

Dragan Dimovski from "Real People"

Dragan Dimovski from the company Real People is a liar, thief, cheat and a fraud. Do not trust this guy as he will take your money and not do a thing for you. His office is in Surry hills and he claims to be number one agency in sydney - LIAR!!!! He claims to help up and coming actors and models get work for a "small" fee, but he just takes your money and does not give you any work. Other agencies don't even charge you a fraction of what he does. He is a dirty rotten scoundrel, people BEWARE!!!!

has anyone actually taken these guys to court over all of this?

He is the *** the cat dosen't cover!

Bummer man, liar and charlatan! This deshonest man use people incluided his dog!!

Dragan Dimovski from the company Real People is a liar, thief, cheat and a fraud.Do not trust this guy as he will take your money and not do a thing for you.

Beware of Dragan Dimovski!

He is a cheat and liar!!!'

A typical Yugoslav psychopath!

He claims to help up and coming actors and models get work for a "small" fee, but he just takes your money and does not give you any work.Other agencies don't even charge you a fraction of what he does.

DRAGAN DIMOVSKI

IS *** UP

DO NOT TRUST HIM

I have just returned from Milan where I successfully worked the European markets.

I OWE this entirely to Ivo Tettamanti!

His wisdom, patience, insights and industry knowledge have taught me everything I know.

I have followed lvo through different agencies, as I would trust no one else to handle my bookings.

Seeing all these horrible comments about people makes me very sad!

In order to make such comments, you must be unsuccessful, unsuitable and not what industry requires!!!! Certainly not take your frustration out on Ivo Tettamanti...

When really you were taken on into REAL PEOPLE COMMERCIAL FACES not GEAR MODEL MGMT! 2 different agencies....get it people!!!!????? Models never pay joining fees!!!!!! Haha Ivo Tettamanti constantly stresses how it is against the law...

And to walk out the door if an agent asked you for money. IVO TETTAMANTI had launched many international fashion careers like my own.... Because when you are successful... You work in Milan, Paris etc like me....and not in Sydney.

Ivo has always had a strong focus on the overseas market and I was placed within six months! ;) I Love my life as an international model!

Ivo thank you so much! X

@PissedConsumer905277

Ivo you have got to be the most desperate and sad individual I've ever come across. Charlatan.

Jemma

You write JUST LIKE IVO!!!

No, Ivo is a liar too

Ivo Tettamanti was the ONLY professional asset the company was ever lucky enough to obtain!!!!

View more comments (31)
ID
Epping, New South Wales

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article