Verified Reviewer

Don't buy from this company

Gbuyday - Don't buy from this company
Update by user Mar 07, 2020

Update 3/07/20: To date, there has no attempt at resolution of any kind by Gbuyday.

Original review posted by user Feb 06, 2020
I purchased the PowerKnee Joint Support Pads from this company. There was only one size available. However, when they finally arrived they did not fit my wife who is plus-sized. I have repeatedly emailed the company for instructions on how to return them for a refund since they do not list instructions on their website. It has been 16 days and I have still not received any instructions. Their return policy is limited to 30 days. It appears they are trying to wait out the 30 days. The company is based n China which is divulged in their "about us" page. I believe they are engaging in deceptive, maybe even fraudulent, business practices.
ID
Service
Gbuyday Customer Care
Pros
  • Good prices
Cons
  • Located in china
  • Poor customer service and refund assistance
  • Lengthy shipping time
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article