GB properties & Yaniv Garbo is a SCAM

I walked into the company in 2015 as i was interested in renting an apartment in the area. I spoke to a man called Oren I believe who told me I had to make a deposit to secure the apartment. They insisted I could pay less if i paid in cash, i thought this was odd but obliged. A week before I was due to move in with my family, I called the company to check we still had the go ahead. I was told the apartment had gone and my $75 deposit was non-refundable. When I visited the office another ex-customer was there who told me Yaniv Garbo was screaming at his wife & daughter like an animal. Avoid them!!!!!!! Someone else recently left this review of them.

Yaniv Garbo is a SCAM

ID
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article