Beacom Plumbing representative stole my wallet

Update by user Nov 23, 2013

I should not do these postings when I am upset. The complaint was not against Gaynors Glass & Restoration.

It was against Beacom Plumbing.

And as it turns out the whole this was a mistake anyway. My appologies to Beacon Plumbing

Original review posted by user Nov 21, 2013
I am a personal assistant for a family in the Preston Washington area. Called Beacon out to look at a sink they installed a few months ago that is having problems. I took my wallet out to pay them when they were done looking at the problem (They did not resolve it, but charged me anyway) When theym left I noticed I could not find my wallet. It contained about $350 cash and credit cards and my check book. I contacted a so called manager at Beacon and he tried to redirect me to pursuing the men they sent out on my own. In my wind, if Beacon is sending out thieves to do repairs, they are fully responsible. So far just getting the run around. I am furious. The money and the time I am out to cancel cards, drivers ID, checks etc. and a very expensive wallet. I am am woman. The fact that these guys stole from me is causing me unbearable stress. I am not done with this and will be filing with the BBB. Angies List , And the Washington State Attorney General.As well as any Blog I see to tell my story. These guys suck.

In all fairness I retract my posting about the stolen wallet. It seems I had a joke played on me that was not funny.

Beacon Plumbing did not steal my wallet. Sorry for the negative posting.

I was very angry. :x

ID
Puyallup, Washington
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article