mike k Ybp

Verified Reviewer

Did not receive part or refund fake as he'll company ftc should investigate a fine the *** out of them

Did not receive part or refund waiting over a month, still nothing. I would not recommend purchasing any product from them
Loss:
Pros:
  • Did respond to email
Cons:
  • No tracking number given even at request

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't fall for thier scam

map-marker Charlotte, North Carolina

Did not deliver order

Ordered replacement part for freezer from Gaya Parts No delivery information provided Contacted one week later for tracking information They said they mistyped address One week later still no tracking information Gave me runaround saying the person in charge of my order had left and that they would work on it ASAP Did not work on it ASAP I cancelled order Customer service wrote me saying "I guess you don't want it"

User's recommendation: Do not purchase from this horrible company

Guest

I too have had a similar experience with these people. After much correspondence and the many run-arounds, still no refund for the purchase price. Please stay away from Gaya!

John V Rex

Verified Reviewer

Extremely slow in delivery

I ordered some repair parts for a Kenmore washing machine on 4/21/23. Not having heard anything from the company, I contacted them again on 4/26/23.

Later that same day I received an email saying the parts were on their way. Now, 12 days after the email, I have still not received the parts. I tried calling and always get a recording saying all associates are busy and ask that I leave a message.

My credit card was charged immediately when I ordered and the company has NOT followed through and is virtually unreachable. When I googled Gaya Parts on the Better Business Bureau, I found out there are a ton of complaints from other customers with the same complaint about slow or non-existent delivery.

Pros:
  • Resonable prices
Cons:
  • Extremly poor on delivery or accessability

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Avoid doing business with Gaya parts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article