DAN GAUB FOREX SCAM YAKIMA WASHINGTON

Dan Gaub has been running a fraud and scam in the Yakima Valley for years! Unsuspecting Church members have been victims of his. He has taken millions and millions of dollars and all the reports are not good. I lost hundreds of thousands myself! Some people have given him half million, MILLION dollars and then he killed himself like the coward he was! I have read articles about him on places like FraudandScam.com and VictimAdvocates.net. I mean check this all out yourself if you doubt it! Dan pretended he was a Christian. He was a servant of the devil and ripped off everyone he knew and even his own family and friends. There will be a special spot for this man and it will not be playing the bass in the heavenly band. SHAME ON HIM and its no wonder he killed his worthless self!!!

I just hung up from Jack and we visited for about 30 minutes. I wanted him to know which "me" posted what and ... I did apologize for the posts the real me did that yes ... were over the top at times.

And the REAL Jim and Guru really IS leaving this board. Any further posts if they claim to be me ... aren't.

To the folks who lost money to Dan ... I am apologizing to you as well for making any of you feel less than deserving of finding some way to be made whole again in all ways, including your money and the emotional loss you suffered as well. The whole thing was simply "bad".

My personal hope is the weird and bizzare posts and behavior stops. The board needs to get back to the original purpose... info on the progress toward final resolution on this deal.

With that .. adios.

Thanks for the visit too, Jack. I appreciated getting clarity and truth.

This is the real Jim.

Jack .. I have submitted a report on the posts here. People are on train wreck path here, with posting personal (and inaccurate) info, posting *** ... so here it is.

I believe you have some sort of administrative function with this site or connection to them.

If so ... remove these posts or turn off this forum entirely.

There is now actionable content that can have the entire pissed consumer site turned off.

And I will.

I have it on the best of authority, from a very reliable source, that Jim Stevens asked one of his G A Y boy friends to help him put this raw information up in hopes he will drive people away. Jim, we know you are a proud bi-sexual man, think you are a "guru", but stop it.

You are just making yourself look bad and I know for a fact you are about to take this all to a new level. People like my sister lost everything and I am going to stand up for her against people like you to the end!

Why is it the the j erks like Jim, who make them selves out to be "Guru's" in forex and network marketing always the same people that are broke all the time and could not of invested if they wanted to, but love to make fun of people that really worked hard for their money. They try to convince others (like Dan did) that they are successful when they are not.

I appreciate it for those that have supported me. I really do.

If some people want to call me bad names, I say let them do it. Please however lets not be the same way back. I am not going to get into a sermon as to why, but if you are doing it for me or because someone called me a name, please do not. I think more and more information is coming out and then people can decide for themselves what they believe or think.

Thank you for listening. :)

Oh man, Guru/Stevens again with "I am gone for good". Same day back again. This guy has about as much credibility and truth as the devil himself would!

Wow-people are attacking Jack again, what did he do? Seriously, what did he do? I like the guy, he is a straight shooter and here is what I think:

JIM STEVENS IS A *** BAG

DAWNDEE GAUB DOES NOT GIVE A *** ABOUT THE VICTIMS

NATHAN GAUB IS A BULL *** ARTIST

SID WHITE IS A *** ARTIST

SARAH WHITE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH DAN GAUB

DAN GAUB WAS A LYING CHEATING GAMBLER THAT I KNOW FOR A FACT BLEW A LOT OF MY SISTERS MONEY AT CASINOS! MY SISTER LOST HER LIFE SAVINGS TO THIS GROUP OF SCAM ARTIST. EVERYONE THAT ATTACKS ANY VICTIMS, I WILL JUST KEEP POSTING ALL OF YOUR NAMES UNTIL I HIT SOME AREAS/PEOPLE THAT DO HURT!

KEN GAUB SAYS IN HIS BOOKS HE RAISED PEOPLE FROM THE DEAD. HOW ABOUT THAT FOLKS. MAYBE THIS IS WHERE DAN LEARNED HIS B.S. FROM, SOMEONE THAT SOLD BOOKS WITH STORIES THAT SIMPLY ARE NOT TRUE! NEXT TIME I HEAR MORE *** ON ANY VICTIMS, I AM GOING TO START ATTACKING PEOPLE IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE! I WILL PRINT STORIES FROM KEN GAUBS BOOKS. IT LOOKS LIKE SERIOUS LIES TO ME.

The real one! Yes, Jim Stevens is a scam bag someone was saying, so I got a few friends to call Jack one too.

I mean I am starting to get it that Dawndee Gaub, Nathan Gaub, Jordon Gaub are all *** bags too.

I tried to help you *** and you turned on me!

Jack Baugher is a ***

Yes, you are a small man. Intellectually.

A micro, to be sure. Your infantile responses and education level are adequate evidence. Spokane's "Hey Guru", you too. If by this time you don't know the difference between to, too and two you are an ***.

Seriously. There are only a handful of posters (3?) in this forum that have the intellect to have EARNED their own money. The rest are INHERITANCE babies that could not have earned it if they tried. They threw it away on stupidity.

Live with it. This is NOT "Guru", "Jim Stevens" (whoever he is) or anyone else you know.

I can see it now....

"You're Jim Stevens!!" What a bunch of fools and *** If you had any net skills at all you could figure that out. Idiots all....

View more comments (1231)
ID
#319105 Review #319105 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Spokane, Washington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article