Gateway Property has a disgusting approach to clients

I have been living in an apartment which my late spouse and I purchased over 3 years ago. He passed away more than 2 years ago, and I have been treated with contempt by the management company all the way. Their legal jobsworth, a Lindsay Gale took the better part of a year to sign the documentation supplied by the solicitor I appointed to dissolve the estate. Carly Melling, the previous junior clerk enlisted with keeping the building running smoothly was unpleasantly abusive, on occasion threatening not to respond to factual crutical emails, despite accusing me of attempted grevious bodily harm to her at a site meeting while I reversed into my parking bay on the other end of the basement parking level. Current building supervisor never arrived for an appointment which I booked with her in response to an invitation to do so in correspondence received, advising of days that she was present and available. In the meantime, in my capacity as executor of the Estate,I have refused to continue to pay bills, and have to datestill not received any bills in my personal capacity, yet threatening letters, with added charges supposedly for late payments are still being sent to the apartment in the name of the deceased.
ID
Service
Gateway Property Management Of United Kingdom Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article