Appauling Company

Customer service non existent ! Months of complaining for an overcharge and issues till not resolved. Lots of excuse even when you send copies of the regulation and your lease stating what they are legally supposed to supply you with. I will be so glad when I have sold... Karma will outin the end when they start regulating Property Management Companies Ch

User's recommendation: Check and challenge your invoices.

ID
Bournemouth, England

Gateway Property has a disgusting approach to clients

I have been living in an apartment which my late spouse and I purchased over 3 years ago. He passed away more than 2 years ago, and I have been treated with contempt by the management company all the way. Their legal jobsworth, a Lindsay Gale took the better part of a year to sign the documentation supplied by the solicitor I appointed to dissolve the estate. Carly Melling, the previous junior clerk enlisted with keeping the building running smoothly was unpleasantly abusive, on occasion threatening not to respond to factual crutical emails, despite accusing me of attempted grevious bodily harm to her at a site meeting while I reversed into my parking bay on the other end of the basement parking level. Current building supervisor never arrived for an appointment which I booked with her in response to an invitation to do so in correspondence received, advising of days that she was present and available. In the meantime, in my capacity as executor of the Estate,I have refused to continue to pay bills, and have to datestill not received any bills in my personal capacity, yet threatening letters, with added charges supposedly for late payments are still being sent to the apartment in the name of the deceased.
ID
Service
Gateway Property Management Of United Kingdom Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article