Gateway Dental/ Nguyen H DDS is TERRIBLE!!!

Very friendly staff at first because they probably knew they could manipulate me (23 years old and look really young).They gave me my procedure which was 1 tooth pulling and gave me the run down on how to treat it which was normal and gave me norcos.They didnt even give me ANY ANTIBIOTICS!!!The norcos didn't really seem to work well and i don't take pills so i didn't know until my girlfriend and sister told me that if you are going through 3 prescriptions in 5 days its not working and they should've known to give me other medication the 2nd time.Instead i went it and the dentist was really rude to me and kept asking if i was smoking and drinking and once again i told him no and he kept telling me that it was healing properly which is b.s. Cause it's not i have an infection!!!I had to go to another dentist and they told me that i should have been prescribed antibiotics(which i have now) and that the pain shouldn't have got on for that long (7 days now).I am completely disappointed with his "professionalism" and lack of skill.DO NOT GO HERE!!
ID
Aurora, Colorado
Reason of review
Left with an infection in my gums, had to go to another dentist that gave me antibiotics which solved the problem.
Loss
Preferred solution
Just to warn other people to stay away from this place cause they do not care about their patients at all!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article