New sodding

Called and made a 12:00 P.M. appointment... waited and called again at 12:38 ... he sounded stone on the first call but had a 4.9 rating so called being he missed the appointment.. he sounded far more worse.. if forgot the appointment and then remembered. I tried calling again around 2:10 and got his voice mail... gather he passed out... made a complaint to the site who has him listed.. it's now 3:24 and he never called or showed. He is not worth the trouble when you need your grass resodded.. this is beyond depolorable, he has my address so will now sleep with my 38 for protection. What idiots would hire drug addicts? I'll never use this service again:( Also posted all to FB being I've 3566 friends.. but I made it public for all to see.
ID
Jacksonville, Florida

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article