- Cheap vacations
- Lack of customer service care
- Refuse to offer options when you need to make a change
- Blame their vendors and customers
- Read my review
Update by user Feb 14
I got in touch with the VP of the call center and he made everything right and we are going to Iceland in March.
Original review posted by user Jan 13Buyer beware!! We took one trip with Gate 1 to Morocco and were very pleased. We took the change for any reason insurance and didn't have to use it,...
- Repeated refusal to make things right
- Misrepresentation of cancellation policy
- Customer service problem resoulution
- Every customer service action they take
Update by user Aug 07
We booked a trip with Gate1 Travel so that we could visit our son who has been stationed in Asia for service in the US Navy. We paid a deposit for him in good faith, believing per his current orders that he would still be stationed there, but he was just sent back to...
Gate1travel - Incompetent regarding flight scheduling
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.