Gary Groce Bathroom is a liar and a *** man

My mother hired Gary Groce because he said that he does all the work himself and we trusted that he would do a good job like he said he would but when it comes time to do the work a couple of other gentlemen show up and they tell me that they are subcontractors. They dont even work for this guy but for someone else. A couple of days latter when we found there was a problem and called Gary he said he wasnt responsible and he would have those gentlemen fix the problem. They never showed up and we had to hire a real plumber to fix the problem. That is when we find out that he doesnt have a plumbing licesne and the gentlemen working for him didnt either. Gary Groce is just a lying ***-man. http://www.garygrocebathrooms.com/

Hello,

This is Gary Groce. You may reach me at 214-202-**** any time.

This anonymous complaint is totally false and was fabricated by my competition. I have no such customer and never did. You may read dozens of actual real verified reviews of my work on Homeadvisor (formerly Service Magic)where I have a 4.7 rating on a 5 point scale and on Angies List where I have an A rating. I also refer you to my BBB record.

I do know who is spreading these false rumors about me on the internet and I forgive you (LS).

It is not for me to condemn or judge.

I am publishing this because I think it is only fair that the consumer makes decisions on factual and true information. Thank you.

Gary Groce

Gary advertise that he does all the work Gary didn't acutally do any work for me, he just found the people necessay to do the needed repair. They did a very good job but I have no first hand knowledge of Gary's acutual work ethic.

He was very nice and very helpful and he is the one I paid but cannot speak for his work since he didnt do any personally. Lucy King

@PissedConsumer111845

Hello,

This is Gary Groce. I don't advertise that I do "all" the work.

I did actually do some of the work myself on Mrs. King's job. Mrs. King was not present when most of the work was performed (her husband was there) so she would not know.

I worked for Mrs. King in 2009 (maybe it was 2010) but I remember exactly what I did and if Mrs. King wishes to call me at 214-202-**** I will be glad to give her the details. By the way, as far as I know, both Mr.

and Mrs. King were very happy with my work and had no complaints when the job was finished.

It was relatively a small job but I was glad to help them out.

Thanks,

Gary Groce

View more comments (2)
ID
Dallas, Texas

About

Summary

Gary Groce Builders is a bathroom contractor in Dallas, Texas. The list of services provided by the company includes bathroom remodeling and kitchen remodeling. Gary Groce Builders offers ceramic tile, marble, granite, and custom acrylic systems. Gary Groce Builders offers complete bathroom and kitchen remodeling of high quality at competitive price. Highly qualified and experienced specialists are always ready to provide excellent services. Thousands of clients have already made sure Gary Groce Builders is really worth dealing with. The company is accredited by the Better Business Bureau, so be sure you are dealing with professionals. Start improving your home with Gary Groce Builders!

Gary Groce Bathrooms reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article