Gary Barbera - Customer Care Review

I received the WORST service ever! They called me and informed me in such a nasty tone my car couldn't get fixed under warranty. I have a 2015 car with full warranty, and my engine blew and they refused to fix the problem. They was said to be known for throwing away a lot of warranty jobs and do not stand for their word! Everyone at the service station desk was rude including the manager. One particular person that was rude, nasty, and had nothing but attitude was Perla Torres she yelled at me on the phone and was very unprofessional . Then when I came in to see what was the problem she continued to yell and roll her eyes and she also threw the paper at me and refused to call a manager for me.
ID
Torresdale, Pennsylvania
Service
Gary Barbera Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Gary Barbera is a ripoff and thief

I bought a car from Barbera and he ripped me off big time Sold me a lemon and agreed first to take it back and then changed his mind The 2006 Sebring had several recalls on it and I was never notified of the recalls I was almost killed in that car twice Please do not deal with the Barbera Group in the northest They are all thieves all of them Carol A Piazzo And also told me to come and get pick out another can and had me up there 10 times sitting in the showroom like a *** and then told me I cant get anothe car All losers at Barbera liars
#719326

I was approved for a car ànd they trade my truck and then I sign all my papers And walk away next time aweek later the manager from fiance told me to bring it back caused my pay stubs was low but the Guy who sold me the car told me that manager don't won't to do my deal caused they was making money off of me caused my truck wasn't worsted the money. I have had this new car over weeks?

Sign the papers and put money down. This place has poor customer service and very unprofessional. The waste my time.

I'm seeking lawery.

ID
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article