Deceived, bamboozled and run amuck

I was promised (verbally & hand shake) by Robert Flores(Finance Director) and Ernest Fuller(Client Advisor) that my trade of a 2013 BMW 328i sedan would be an even trade for a 2014 BMW 328i Grand Taurismo. The negative equity in the 201* 328i would be absorbed, I would have to put $0 down and my lease payments would be under $600 for a 4 year term. I was lead to believe the agreement was approved by BMW Financial thus given the vehicle overnight from 8/29/14 to 8/30/14, promised once again that I would just come in and sign my agreement on 8/30/14. On Saturday the 30th I was told by Ernest Fuller that Robert Flores did not come in to work and that Kyle Chaney(Sales Manager) demanded I bring the vehicle back or I would be violating BMW policies. And would be penalized accordingly. My family and myself have been mislead, lied to, my time wasted, money wasted, aggravated, deceived and literally held hostage hours at a time to get an answer regarding Garlyn Shelton business practices throughout this entire ordeal. This is my God given opportunity to speak the truth on unjust and immoral practices taking place at Garlyn Shelton in Temple Texas, and I pray that it stops and no longer continues with the removal and reevaluation of the influence, abilities and powers given to those at Garlyn Shelton.

I'm sorry you had to deal with That Garlyn Shelton organization, because they're very unprofessional. I bought a BMW from them and I deeply regret ever dealing with the same personnel that you mentioned.

All they had to do was transfer my tags, but they couldn't even get that right.

I've been in the military for 20 years and I've always had those tags. My issue was never resolved.

ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article