Authorized Service Center Dallas/Garland TX is the worst of the worst

It took 6 times in 5 days for them to get a brand new A/C they installed working and staying working. They'd fix it and it would stop working again an hour after they'd leave. I had to call and call and call and call. They had no care that I had just paid over $5000 for a new A/C and it was not working. It did not concern them in the least that I would spend a weekend and several more days without A/C -- they were not going to send anyone out after 2 or 3 in the afternoon and they were not going to send anyone out on a weekend. They cared nothing for my situation at all. I am still trying to get them to return and level the compressor, but they won't come out. This company is the worst of the worst. They don't do what they say they'll do. And if they don't have the part needed, instead of driving one mile to Home Depot, they say they will return the next day and they don't come back. When I asked to speak to the owner, I was not allowed to. From what I've read online about this company, the owner is no better than the lady that answers the phone and she's awful. Not one iota of human compassion. I am sure that if I had told this lady that I would die without a/c, she would not have cared at all. Also, if the techs live far away from you, they are not coming back even when they say they are coming back. I called them on the phone and they don't answer the phone. This company is nothing but a nightmare to do business with. I can't help but wonder what will happen if it breaks down again. :( :( :(
ID
Irving, Texas

About

Summary

Garland Group was founded in 1981 and these days it has a great number of clients, more than a hundred. The office is located in Dallas, Texas. This privately-held organization provides the next services: technology audit, risk assessment, penetration testing, social engineering, continuous compliance. On the whole, they help many financial institutions and organizations to run a business. Furthermore, Garland Group is engaged in educative process. They arrange webinars for the clients, send interesting and useful blog articles and newsletters. All education docs are easy for downloading. Those who are going to contact this corporation, has to complete an application form, based at their web site.

Garland Group reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article