Ivory Gll

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Warsaw, Mazovia

Appreciating the quality of seeds

I am genuinely delighted with my experience related to shopping at gardenseedsmarket.com and would like to share my observations. The most striking aspect is the fantastic quality of vegetable and flower seeds available in their offer.

After making multiple purchases and testing various products, I can confidently confirm that these seeds germinate with amazing efficiency.

The acquired vegetable seeds not only sprout rapidly but also yield abundant and healthy crops, which is a crucial matter for every gardening enthusiast. In turn, the flower seeds made my garden blossom like never before, bringing me joy every day of the gardening season.

Moreover, the flower bulbs I received surprised me with their sizethey were significantly larger than those usually found in other stores. A larger bulb typically means more beautiful flowers, which was confirmed in practice when my flowers bloomed in all their glory.

However, if I were to point out a minor flaw of this store, it would undoubtedly be a slight delay in delivery. While it's understandable that delays can occur, especially in the season when demand is high, it would be beneficial for the store to inform the customer about the expected delivery time in advance.

In conclusion, my overall impressions after shopping at gardenseedsmarket.com are very positive.

The seeds and flower bulbs are products that I particularly enjoyed and will undoubtedly purchase again. Despite the slight delay in delivery, I am generally satisfied with the products and services offered and would surely recommend this store to other gardening enthusiasts.

User's recommendation: Good product, delivery is a bit long: around 3 days

Lise L Enl

Verified Reviewer

Refund # 143**** ?

Lise Lind Rådmandsgade 40c 4.sal København 2200 Id #143**** Can I please have my money back. I will pay 260,34, but you charged 3 times the amount. I did'nt orden 3 times the amount of seeds. Lise Lind Rådmandsgade 40c 4.sal 123 **** Copenhagen denmark.

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

Drought and water restrictions put lawns at risk in dry areas. Watch lawn expert tips on how to grow lawns with less water and preserve the healthy yard despite a drought.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article