Crooks! The'll delay your shipping so you can't return anything

I placed an order before Thanksgiving. Three weeks later I left town for Christmas vacation and had still not received the order. I came back from vacation and although the order had arrived, the pole did not fit the stand that is already attached to my new home. Now they refuse to issue a refund because it's past 30 days when their shipping took over 3 weeks. This could have all been avoided if they listed the full dimensions of the flag pole on their website. But of course they wont, because they want you to buy then they will wait two weeks before shipping so you don't have enough time to return anything. Crooks!

I wish I had read your review of this company before I placed my order. They are crooks!!!

I am trying to get the money I paid refunded, because they kept lying about my order which was never sent to me. Please spare yourselves the headache and do not order from them. Let's see if I get my money back. It has been a month.

If I don't get it back. I am going to sue them for fraud.

ID
La Verne, California

Verified Reviewer

Rotten Customer Service

I ordered flags in May and it is now June 30th and my order is still not complete. The company only contacted me that one of the flags was on back order after I complained. Still haven't heard anymore and I asked them to refund my money and they would not. I hope no one ever orders from them and if you do be prepared to wait. I needed the flag that I still haven't gotten to mark a special anniversary. So much for that. Not sure how this company stays in business. I wouldn't ever order from them again.
ID
Gaithersburg, Maryland

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article