Fox Lake Toyota crooks

I took my 2007 Sequoia in for routine maintenance and was told about a recall notice for the frame. After inspecting it I was told that the frame was going to be replaced. The replaced the frame and I found my spare tire in the back seat, when I asked about it, I was told they broke the spare tire carrier but that part wasn't covered under the recall. The dealership suggested I call the Toyota complaint line. I called the hotline and they said that they had taken notes but that ultimately the decision was up to the dealership to cover the costs and that I should call the dealership. I called back and they again said that they had no room to pay for anything outside of the recall and suggested I call the Toyota hotline "because coming from you is better than coming from us". The cycle continues and I am lashing out at everyone because of the overwhelming frustration with Toyota. This dealership is full of unsympathetic people from the top down and the Toyota customer service line should just shut down if all they do is take notes and do nothing.
ID
#1209246 Review #1209246 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Fox Lake, Illinois
Service
Garber Fox Lake Toyota Car Repair
Cons
  • Recall work that broke parts i am expected to pay for
  • That the are not standing behind what i was told
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article