LIARS, CHEATS, DONT TRUST THEM!

I would not recommend this company to anyone! I ordered a door that was delivered wrong - the salesman - (Shane Pliskin) took wrong measurements basically told me - "well, it won't fit so we will have to send another", which took another 3 weeks. The second door delivered had windows, which I did not order because of HOA guidelines (which salesman knew). The delivery / installer even knew it was wrong because first door did not have windows. When I called customer service about wrong door again, I was told that Shane (salesman) spoke with me about windows and I said it was ok - FLAT OUT LIE!! NO ONE FROM GARAGE DOORS UNLIMITED EVER REACHED OUT TO ME ABOUT WINDOWS!! Customer service then sends a letter to my HOA manager stating that they were installing a wrong door with windows after speaking with "the homeowner who informed them windows weren't allowed" and insinuating it was my fault. The letter goes on to blame the manufacturer for mislabeling the box unknowingly to the company. The worst part about this whole experience(s) is that the complete lack of common courtesy and transparency. The salesman said he would call me to let me know of new install dates and doesn't, I have to track him down after several VM he finally calls me back. When wrong door is ordered with windows, no one calls me to let me know - instead sends it wrong anyway and then blames the customer (me) for wrong door. My time, my energy is wasted, I am frustrated and angered that I have to deal with a negligent company who charges in advance for work that they will not deliver and HAVE OFFERED NOTHING in terms of reparation. USE ANY OTHER GARAGE COMPANY OUT THERE!!!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

ID
#2209982 Review #2209982 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Poway, California
Product
Garage Doors Unlimited Door
Pros
  • Installer was professional
Cons
  • Wrong products delivered
  • Customer service
  • Salesman

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article