Poor costumer service, Wouldn't tell me information reguarding to my OWN ban, and told me false information.

The costumer service is terrible. It's very rare to get costumer support service. Usually they're more active during night hours but through out the day (12AM - 5 PM EST) nobody will pick up. They don't even have costumer support hours. So I assume they have a 24 hour service. Now moving on to not giving me information about my own ban. I recently got banned on the website and I requested information to why I got banned. So It wouldn't happen again. They didn't show any evidence they "supposedly" had on me to me. Which then meaning I could currently be banned for no apparent reason. The other day approximately two nights ago I was talking to costumer support about my ban and asking them reason why I was banned and as usual they wouldn't tell me why. So I asked if they could re-review my ban. They said they will have another agent to re-review it named "Ryan." Ryan never re-reviewed my ban and the ban is currently closed.
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article