A great company to do business with!

I have ordered over 700 trophies from Gameball over the past few years for several events and have never had an issue. In some cases I had placed a large order with really minimal lead time and they where able to deliver. Their pricing and shipping can't be beat by anyone. I have spoken with Joe on many occasion and has always made sure the order was correct. The items are securely packaged and delivered on time or early. The credit that they give to returning customers is not found anywhere else. This is one reason we keep purchasing from Gameball. The staff is professional and courteous and when they say they are going to get it done....they do. Their pricing in some cases is more than %20 different from other companies that mark these products way up. Communication is excellent and their customer service is outstanding.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reason of review
Good customer service

Never received refund for return shipping as promised

I received a shipment of broken and scratched trophies from Gameball Trophies and was told I would be refunded the cost of the trophies and the amount I paid in return shipping. I received an email from Joe with a picture of a completely torn up box filled with packing peanuts, the bubble wrap I packed the trophies in and the trophies. Joe said that he wouldn't refund the shipping cost because of the damaged trophies- trophies that I packaged in bubble wrap in an undamaged box and told him were damaged prior to returning (I also provided him with photographic proof that I had done so later on). This company expects customers to accept that UPS causes damages when trophies are shipped out but refuses to acknowledge that that same damage can be caused when they're being shipped back to their facilities at the customer's expense. Joe told me to ship them back as cheaply as possible through USPS- had I known I would be responsible for damages I would've gone with UPS and had the contents insured. I would not recommend this company based on its double standards in regard to the potential for damage during shipping and poor customer service
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Pros
  • Trophies minus damages
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Lied to about refund
Reason of review
haven't received refund
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Purchase Exchange Review

I just want to say that this matter was resolved. Finally, after really pushing the issue, they agreed to send another of the original wasn't found. But then thy did some calling aroun and were able to find the package. Still would not buy from there again, but happy the problem was finally resolved.
Hartford, Connecticut

Lost package due to it being sent to the WRONG address

My middle school girls basketball team won our regional championship this year, so I ordered a trophy to be on display at school as a reminder and to show their accomplishments, as they did not start as a championship team. Gameball Trophies sent my order to the wrong post office, and though it was delivered there, they do not have it or know what happened to it. I partly blame the post office, but I put more blame in the company who knowingly sent it to the wrong address. They have already admitted to sending it to the wrong place, but are now saying that they did not and that they have done nothing wrong. They have offered to replace my order at cost, but I have already paid over $40 for nothing and do not think I should have to pay again. The man I have been talking to is now swearing in emails to me and refusing to do any more about the situation. It has been over a month since it all began.

The customer would only give us a PO Box. We typically only ship via UPS.

She insisted that we ship the package via the Post Office even after we warned her that the USPS is not dependable. The Post Office site automatically changed the zip code. The package was lost at the post office. We (Gameball Trophies) tried to file a claim but the USPS said it was received.

We spent hours on the phone with the USPS trying to help find the package. We were told we can't file a claim. However the package was found and the customer received the package. Here is the customers last e-mail.

Thank you, yes, I got it from Adolph in Cornwall.

Doug is from Cornwall Bridge, and was very helpful. Thank you for helping to bring this all to an end!

Sarah

The customer would only give us a PO Box. We typically only ship via UPS.

Thank you, yes, I got it from Adolph in Cornwall.

Sarah

View more comments (1)
Suwanee, Georgia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article