Gales Towing And Recovery Towing Service Review

I was recently towed by a driver in newberg named Ernie he was very polite and helpful and treated my car as if it was his own I would recommend Ernie from gales towing to anyone and always ask directly for him next time I need a tow or a tow truck he is a kind hearted person and knows how to treat customers
ID
#722050 Review #722050 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Newark, New Jersey
Reason of review
Good customer service

Gales Towing And Recovery Towing Service Review from Mcminnville, Oregon

I was driving back to Seattle from LA and I got a flat just outside of McMinnville. So I managed to get my car jacked up, but could not get the lugnuts off. A passing cop called in a tow company for me, as he couldnt get the lugnuts off either. So this greasy older guy shows up. Eyes me up and wouldnt stop staring at my chest. I told him I could not get the lugnuts off the tire, and he made a sexual comment on how he has some nuts I could get off. I was like, um no, please just help me change my flat. He then insisted to tow my car, and I was like, no just change the *** tire. After I refused to get towed, though he kept insisting it was company policy, I finally said I would call someone else. He said, If you're worried about the tow charge, He would work something out and point at his belt buckle. I lost it, called him every name in the book, and he called me a Mexican *** who should just get on my knees before he calls INS. I shoved him away and he got in his truck, and spun out and deliberately tapped my car, which knocked it off the jack stand. The rocks scratched my paint, put a couple chips in my window and scratched my arm. Luckily the other tow company came by and was able to jack my car up and get me going. I was even luckier that my wheel was not all bent up.
ID
Mcminnville, Oregon
Cons
  • Lude and crude sexual innuendo
  • Unprofessional
  • Racist
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss

About

Gales Towing and Recovery Pros and Cons

Cons: Unprofessional, Sexist, Lude and crude sexual innuendo

Summary

Based in McMinnville, Oregon, Gales Towing and Recovery is an American company offering used cars and parts for sale. At Gales Towing and Recovery, customers will find a large inventory of cars to choose from as well as a range of replacement parts to bring the car back on the road. The company operates Monday through Friday. Along with its core business, at Gales Towing and Recovery website customers will find plenty of useful information for drivers.

Gales Towing and Recovery reviews and complaints

Gales Towing and Recovery is ranked 80 out of 1738 in Service Centers and Repairs category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article