Stay Away!

I ordered two small kitchen draperies from Galaxy in October and paid them 3/4 of the total amount up front. There were service problems from the start. Nobody contacted me for over 2 weeks to perform the final measurements. I had to call the office myself and they had no idea who I was. Obviously they lost track of my order. They finally sent someone out to perform the measurements. Another several weeks went by and I called again because I had received no updates on the project. They contacted me several days later that my fabric was delivered with holes in it. I chose another fabric and I did not hear back for another week and when I did they said that the fabric was no longer availible. Interesting that it took an entire week to learn that. I ordered yet another fabric but an installer did not call me to schedule in November or December. Someone finally called me the second week of January but, she only gave me a one-day window. When I couldn't do that she said that I would have to wait another full week. The job was finally finished the third week of January! Over three months to purchase, sew and install four small pieces of fabric! I spoke with a Galaxy representative who let slip that the project manager in charge of my job left the company and nobody picked up on it! They never spoke honestly about the situation but made excuse after excuse! They did nothing but obfuscate and make me wait and proved themselves to be incompetent and disrespectful to the customer throughout the entire process. Galaxy did not perform this job in good faith and they certainly do not feel the need to be accountable. I wouldn't have them hang my shower curtain! Stay away...far, far, away!
ID
#1802084 Review #1802084 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Northridge, California
Service
Galaxy Draperies Customer Care

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article