Verified Reviewer

Rip off

I began renting an appartment at one of their Las Vegas properties. The apartment has had at least one issue after another. In fact, the light and dishwasher still do not work properly, and the rules are selective. I just had four residents tell me my car will be towed for backing in. I have NEVER been late with my rent. I want out of this lease! Nothing in the lease says anything about backing in. Of course since I cannot access my mail most of the time I wouldn't know if I got a notice which by law should give me 30 days notice for lease changes.

User's recommendation: Dont rent here and don't send your loved ones here!

ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Cons
  • To many to list
Preferred solution
I want out of the lease

Update by user Apr 16, 2016

All of my windows leak and it's getting on the carpet when I'm not home, animals have been living in the attic for 4+ months, dryer exhaust vents blow into the wall and not outside & im positive mold is grown under all the windows & in the bathroom walls.

Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2016
This place lied to me about building a dog park so my dog & I would move in. After moving in and the dog park not being built when they said it was going to. I filed a BBB complaint & found out by a regional manager that a dog park was absolutely never going to be built and the staff who lied to me was fired & now I'm stuck in a lease they won't let me out of.
ID
Dallas, Texas
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article