For a job

I just need a job if this is wrong and I'm desperate I have to compliment the company's colors are beautiful.
Dallas, Texas

GAF - My shingles are degrading after 14 years. I purchased a lifetime waranteed shingle
Update by user Sep 24, 2022

Waiting for the contractor to see the roof today.

Update by user Sep 24, 2022

In the process of contacting installer after a dozen or so unanswered calls.

Original review posted by user Sep 24, 2022
In 2008 I contracted with a company to put a new roof on my home. They recommended a Timberline Ultra Lifetime Shingle. I recently had a chimney inspection and when the worker came down from the roof he said the roof is degrading. I had a Home Inspection Service look at the roof they took pictures and agreed that the roof shingles are degrading and new shingles are needed. The gutters are full of grit or pieces of the shingles.

User's recommendation: It depends on how this situation is rectified. I want the shingles replaced.

ID
Pros
  • Look good
Cons
  • Shingles degrade wuickly
Loss
Preferred solution
New Shingles and installation

Verified Reviewer

Their products sucks and warranty is not implemented

GAF - Their products sucks and warranty is not implemented
GAF - Their products sucks and warranty is not implemented
Bought a stain blocker to coat roof. It bled through. Filed a warranty claim. No response for two weeks and when I got response upon my inquiry some jerk sends me letter via email telling me there is nothing wrong with their product. How convenient. It does not do what it should and I get screwed because company is not taking responsibility to do what's right when the product does not by.
Warsaw, Mazowieckie

GAF Timberline Shingles are falling off our roof after only 11 years and are guaranteed for 25 years! They are supposed to be a "high quality" shingle and they are ***!