Gadgets and Gear ships defective merchandise and refuses to refund or replace it

Beware of doing any business with Gadgets and Gear. I bought the Max Speed Speedometer Car Watch from them. The item was a gift so it was not opened within the 30 day warranty window. When the item was opened, the watch fell apart and the back of the watch will not stay on, making it unusable. When I contacted Gadgets and Gear, they refused to replace or refund the defective item since it was over 30 days since I had placed the order. Do not do business with this company!
ID
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

GadgetsandGear.com refund refusal

In October 2013 purchased a Uncle Milton manufactured RC Tarantula remote controlled toy SKU 101-008 from GadgetsandGear.com, Web Order #24926 for $29.95 that upon receipt I found it did not work. I handled with this firm via email and was told to return for exchange AT MY EXPENSE which I did on Nov. 2nd at a cost to me of $9.79. When I received replacement I immediately reported that this one did not work either and requested refund. Despite following up byy email 4 times with Gadgetsandgear.com I never received refund nor EVEN A REPLY. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM GadgetsandGear.com!

I received a defective item then returned it 1month ago. I am still waiting for my refund or response to my emails!

Their phone has gone to voice mail for the past week, morning day & night.

I can't get a hold of anyone. I am out $230!!!

I have been waiting for a refund from G&G for 4 weeks now and my emails are being ignored.

Not happy with these clowns at all.

View more comments (1)
ID
Everett, Washington
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article