wendy d Euw
map-marker North Fort Myers, Florida

Gaby charged me over $400 for a Color and Cut, Ruined my hair!!

A friend of mine told me about Gaby and that she loved hair. My old stylist Wade had moved so I decided to try Gaby.

She asked me what I wanted, a simple color and cut. She added a Keratin treatment I didn't ask for. So as I am sitting while she cut my hair, I noticed every time she exhaled I smelled bad breath. It was atrocious.

I kept trying to turn away so I didn't have to smell it. She cut my hair, applied color. There was a wait. Then she put in the keratin.

I waited some more. She styled my hair. I noticed it wasn't at all the color I asked for. I did say something, she told me I could come back but she couldn't color again with out risking damage to my hair.

Not feeling confident at all with her service, I went to another stylist for damage control.

They were actually able to fix the mess she created. If you are a professional and need your hair looking it's best sadly, Gaby isn't the one you want. I was very unhappy.

Disappointed. Won't go back.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Get your hair done anywhere else.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article